- Write a book
- Create awesome characters
- Kill them
WHY DO PEOPLE HATE HER.
because she transformed from an innocent child star into a normal adult and people can’t handle it
You forgot Walgreens
See future posts! :)
RIP Borders, but I’m here to add Chase Bank and Whole Foods!
Capitol One mandates that any insurance they offer covers transition relayed expenses, including srs and top surgery.
Hello everyone!!! I am applying for a scholarship for FOURTY-THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!! That’s $40,000 I can use to pay off my last year of school and for the rest to go into my very….very…large student loan debt. I need your help!!! Basically all I need you to do is a) be…
She’s probably learned that elephants who destroy fences get shot. Politeness doesnt have much to do with it. Where’s her herd? Is she traveling alone?
i think he is my favourite person
1. Don’t think that being published will make you happy. It will for four weeks, if you are lucky. Then it’s the same old fucking shit.
2. Hemingway was fucking wrong. You shouldn’t write drunk. (See my third novel for details.)
3. Hemingway was also right. ‘The first draft of everything is shit.’
4. Never ask a publisher or agent what they are looking for. The best ones, if they are honest, don’t have a fucking clue, because the best books are the ones that seemingly come from nowhere.
5. In five years time the semi-colon is going to be nothing more than a fucking wink.
6. In five years time every fucking person on Twitter will be a writer.
7. Ignore the fucking snobs. Write that space zombie sex opera. Just give it some fucking soul.
8. If it’s not worth fucking reading, it’s not worth fucking writing. If it doesn’t make people laugh or cry or blow their fucking minds then why bother?
9. Don’t be the next Stephen King or the next Zadie Smith or the next Neil Gaiman or the next Jonathan Safran fucking Foer. Be the next fucking you.
10. Stories are fucking easy. PLOT OF EVERY BOOK EVER: Someone is looking for something. COMMERCIAL VERSION: They find it. LITERARY VERSION: They don’t find it. (That’s fucking it.)
11. No-one knows anything. Especially fucking me. Except:
12. Don’t kill off the fucking dog.
13. Oh, yeah, and lastly: write whatever you fucking want." -Matt Haig, “Some Fucking Writing Tips” (via alcantrez)
IM SORRY MY MENSTRUATION HAS ANNOYED YOU ILL TRY AND KEEP IT BOTTLED UP NEXT TIME
and pour it on him while he sleeps
His shirt looks like you already have
"omg u should have come with us!!! it was so fun"-ancient proverb from a bitchass friend (via trust)